Dead Horizons 7DRL
OK, I have a few minutes before I go to my night job, so I’m taking a second to show my day 1 progress. Here’s the log, as it happened:
- started very late in the day on Sunday, 3/5/17, at 5:49pm EST
- imported my usual functions: sprite and text makers, math/dista/rand funcs, etc.
- imported Matthew’s art , bugged him for MORE!
- took a family walk
- took the bike rack off my wife’s car and crushed my fingertip
- went back to work anyway!
- set up a *LOT* of data types and function outlines
- created a terrain file for some basic desert land types, and loaded its data
- created a message log
- got some basic texts displayed on the screen
- created a huge item file, and got 10 basic items (hat, pistol, etc.), and loaded it
- created a monster data type
- imported a LOS function which i originally ported from rogue basin